Who we are
https://www.oslodurgotsav.com is created and managed by Oslo Probasee Bangali, a registered organization under Brønnøysundregistrene, Norway. Our organization number is 920 888 712 and it is a non-profit organization. It is a cultural forum in Oslo area created by a group of like-minded people with the aim to share happiness and experience the joy of friendship and harmony through the culture and heritage of West Bengal, India. We also perform various puja events as part of the bengali hindu culture. Our website address is: https://www.osloprobaseebangali.org .
General Terms & Conditions – Oslo Durgotsav
- For Oslo Durgotsav 2023, the venue will be open from 10 AM to 10 PM on 20th October to 22nd October 2023. On 22nd October we will start preparing for the closure from 7 PM onwards. Please check the schedule on Event Guide page for details.
- For other events, the timing and venue details are mentioned separately.
- The schedules are subject to change if the situation demands.
- Entry to the venue will only be allowed if you have a valid pass issued by Oslo Probasee Bangali.
- Passes cannot be exchanged or transferred under any circumstance.
- No refunds provided unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- You are requested to retain your passes till you exit the venue.
- Lost or damaged passes would not be entertained.
- For Oslo Durgotsav event, if you have concert pass, then Dandiya sticks can be borrowed at the venue on a first come first serve basis till the stock lasts.
- For Oslo Durgotsav event, ‘Free Entry Pass’ and ‘Entry Pass with Lunch’ for Friday(20/10/2023) are only valid till 1:00 pm.
- For Oslo Durgotsav event, the venue needs to be evacuated from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm on Friday(20/10/2023) to prepare for the concert. Only the organizing committee members will be allowed to be present at the venue to help with the preparation. We expect your cooperation for the same.
- For Oslo Durgotsav event, on the concert eve on Friday(20/10/2023), the entry for the concert will start from 6:00 pm onwards(restricted to concert pass holders).
- Passes are valid as per the date/time and quantities mentioned in the pass description. Please check before purchase.
- General entry is included in ‘Entry with Food’ pass. You need not have both the passes for one person.
- The Lunch and Dinner menu will be decided by the organizing committee. Photos used on the passes are for representational purpose only and may deviate from the actual food items.
- It is mandatory to have separate passes for children above 6 years of age. Children below 6 years are allowed without any passes. However, they need to be seated on the lap during the concert. With small kids, it is not recommended to seat too close to the speakers.
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of any personal belongings.
- Misbehavior and misdemeanor shall not be tolerated.
- Oslo Probasee Bangali holds the right to ask you to leave the venue in case of breach of discipline. No refunds will be given in this kind of circumstances.
- Oslo Probasee Bangali reserves the right to dismiss any person(s) who disrupt the event
- The decision of the Oslo Probasee Bangali Management is final and binding.
Your basic personal information like Name, Email, Address, Mobile number will be collected to process the order. This information will also be used as your identification to allow you to enter the event venue and provide you the required services and also to contact you for further updates. We are obliged to keep the order details along with your basic information for administrative, accounting, legal, and security purposes.
If you use our contact form to contact us, your basic contact information like Name and Email will be used to respond to your query.
Analytics & Automated decision making
We don’t use your data for any automated decision making and/or profiling or 3rd party analytics.
Who we share your data with
We use your data for processing your order transaction, accounting, legal, and security purposes. Apart from this, we do not share your data to any 3rd parties.
How long we retain your data
We keep the order information along with your basic details for 60 months for administrative, accounting, legal, and security purposes.
Your contact information
Contact details provided in the billing details form or in the contact form will be used to contact you. This includes any update related to the current and/or the future events. We don’t wish to spam your mailbox but if you don’t like to be contacted for future events, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We capture few photographs during our events to keep the memories alive for all of us to go back in time and remember the moments. We only share those photos in our forum like website, facebook pages etc. We do not share your photos to 3rd party for their usage. If you don’t wish to be photographed, you can always let the photographer know when the photos are taken. We assume that you have given your consent when the photograph was taken. In case a photograph was taken without your consent and you don’t like that photograph to be shared in our forum, then please send us an email at email@example.com.